Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for a Sunday tradition. A time to slowdown, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.



 ~ Fiona's continued love of books
~ Nuala, just for being a sweet little bundle of awesome
~ Logan for his music
~ Sagan for his constant pushing to open me up to new ways of doing things
~ Caelan for his smile and laugh... it is constant around here
~ Rowan for his cuddling
~ Mike for allowing me to rant, vent, and grow

It was nice taking some time off of the blog and some time off the internet (although I did watch trashy movies). Now I feel all put back together after the move, and ready to begin again. Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I'm glad to see you here.
You moved? That's hard.
Nuala has grown so much, what a cutie.
I hope your week is wonderful too.

steph said...

lots to be grateful for!!! what a honey in that first photo!!!!!!!

sustainablemum said...

Lovely to see you are back :). Your wee one has grown so much and is looking gorgeous. A lovely post :)