I was almost done, just a couple rows from the finish line. I tried it on Fiona and OH my! Waaaaay too small. So I frogged the whole thing, bought the pattern to get the larger sizes and started over. The yarn is so lovely and the pattern so simple that it isn't too heart breaking to have to do it all again. I have decided to use the same yarn for projects for Fiona, Nuala, and Audrey but do something different for each of them, so it is matchy, but not too matchy. Which actually makes it a bit more exciting, I have two more patterns to find and work on.
The blanket has not been added to at all this week. It is easy but slow going, 160 stitches per row... ugh!