Sunday, August 11, 2013

* Gratitude Sunday *


Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

~ A clean house, and I mean all of it clean... ahhhhhh
~ Finding time to knit
~ My dear husband deciding to quit the doctorate program. It was a huge decision for him, but after much thought on his part he decide that he didn't want to miss us, our life while he went back to school right now.
~ Weekly meal planning, heading into week three and just loving it
~ My dear sweet Logan being almost 100% again
~ Lovely flowers in the house
~ My kids, for pushing me to be a better person every day
~ Chocolate
~ Making plans for a "new" back yard (as much as we can because we are renters)
~ Other secret plans
~Logan playing big, giant, sweeping pieces on the piano

3 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Hearing that Logan is almost 100% is great news, he has been in my prayers.

My daughter is working on her master's and then headed on to her
doctorate, it does take up so much time and I worry about her.

Chocolate? You are so funny!

karen said...

glad your son is feeling better, that is great! secret planning? I hope you share one day soon :)

sustainablemum said...

So good to hear that your son is nearly better, that is such a relief for a mama