Sunday, August 18, 2013

* Gratitude Sunday *

Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


~ Laying in bed knitting, while watching "Mamma Mia" with Fiona and eating salted brownie bites
~ Finding my camera after it had been missing all week
~ Getting the poor dead garden pulled up
~ Cleaning out the chicken yard
~ Ice cold water
~ Freecycling stuff, people are so happy to get free goodness

7 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

I love freecycling... both the giving and finding!

sustainablemum said...

Sounds like a great week, we love free cycle too :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Did a little chicken yard cleaning myself and yes,it felt good, but the garden is still waiting.
I'm glad you found your camera, I know that must be a relief.

Hannah said...

It sounds like you had a productive week!

karen said...

I would grieve if I couldn't find my camera! glad you found it. Our garden was a dud this year. I'm blaming it on not enough sunny hot days!

the habit of being said...

yes, yes! and finding your camera - what a relief :)

Project Tara said...

So glad you found your camera! I haven't freecycled but we often put things out on the curb with a free sign. Usually takes about 30 minutes for a pick up. Our garden is beginning to die too -- it's been a strange growing season this year.