Friday, October 30, 2015

What we've been up to









I'm not sure how the time gets away from me, but here it has been two weeks and I haven't blogged at all. So strange how that happens. It's been crazy busy now that it isn't so blisteringly hot here in Arizona. I keep photographing the sky, sometimes with the saturation filter on, sometimes not. I love how the power lines break it up, or the sun through the tree tops, or the stunning sunsets. We have had a run of days that are filled with clouds, which makes photographing the sky even more appealing. I have been toying with the idea of getting a book of just my sky photos done.
And knitting, no photographs of it, but it has been happening again. And I got a lovely box of yummy wool and cotton yarns in the mail the other day. HEAVENLY! All the holiday knits are lined up, and I am half way through the first pair of socks! I believe I am working on a total of 13 projects before December 21st! 5 pairs of socks, two sweaters (for toddlers), two sets of matching fingerless mitts and hats, two pairs of just fingerless mitts, and two hats. Of course that is if I don't get side tracked knitting something else on the side. Ha!


3 comments:

sustainablemum said...

Sounds like you have been really busy! Your skies are amazing, ours are rather grey at the moment and may stay that way for a while, so keep posting your lovely pictures and I can come here and dream! Happy Knitting :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It's so easy for time to run away and your time sounds like it's been fun. I love seeing all the sky photos, I think the sky is awesome!

Shosannah said...

A lovely box of yarn in the post does sound heavenly :) Sounds like you'll be busy in the best kind of way till Christmas :)