Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wonderful Sunday



















We had such a lovely Sunday. I finished up the holiday bannery thing that I had everyone make something for. I think it turned out really nicely. The boys and I made those Rolo/pretzel/pecan candy treats, which is super easy and way fun and also really yummy if you are into that sweet salty combo (which we are). Then this evening Mike suggested a trip down to Mill Avenue to see the lights and the artificial tree. It was really nice taking a walk together, people watching and checking out the shops and peaking in the windows. What a lovely way to end the weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those pretzel doodles. We made them last year for Valentine's day. Love the Mill Ave bokeh pictures. DId you know the Horny store is actually a chain...

sarah in the woods said...

Just found your blog and had to say I LOVE your "about me" icon.
I also love all the rainbows I'm seeing on your blog.