Sunday, November 3, 2013

* Gratitude Sunday *



Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time ti slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

~ Having a wonderfully ghoulish, candy filled Halloween with friends.
~ After 4 hours of serious cleaning, having my house spic and span for a couple hours on Thursday
~ Pioneer Woman's corn and cheese soup... YUM!
~ RAIN! Even if it lasted all of 15 minutes, it was cold even
~ A visit from a dear friend. I miss her so much, it was so great to sit and talk for a few hours on Saturday
~ My yarny goodness arriving in the mail on Saturday... so many knits to start
~ Holiday plans in the making, gift ideas forming, shopping plans looming
~ Having Fiona and Rowan all snuggled in bed with me in the mornings
~ Hot cocoa with marshmallows
~ Time spent outside
~ Lovely visit at a friend's house during the week, how she has people over all the time I will never know... but she does it so gracefully and it is so wonderful to spend time talking with her



4 comments:

Project Tara said...

New yarn and holiday plans... good things!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I need to do some serious cleaning here and it's on the list for next week.

We had hot cocoa with marshmallows here this weekend and on a cold morning it hits the spot.

I am ordering yarn tonight to get ready for holiday knitting, I just hope I can get it all done in time.

sustainablemum said...

My holiday knitting list seems to get longer each time I complete a project I add one to the list! I hope you can get yours done in time :)

karen said...

yarn in the mail, a clean house, and a visit from a friend add up to a perfect weekend!! I need to clean..