Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Crafting and reading


I haven't been blogging much, days have been flying by and there just doesn't seem to be time. My crafting (read that as knitting) has been placed on the waaaay back burner, although I have been feeling the pull to work  on something again. I promised Fiona a pair of socks to match the leg warmers I had knitted wee little Nuala and have been ever so slowly working on them. They are coming again slowly but surely. And in this amazing yarn which I can't remember what it is called, but I am pretty sure I got I from Knitpicks.
I have been reading Donna Ashton's book on Waldorf homeschooling, it is pretty good. I am enjoying it because I can read a bit and put it down and feel OK with that.


7 comments:

sustainablemum said...

Your yarn is gorgeous, whatever it is!

I have been seeing that book on lots of blogs lately and wondered whether it is worth buying a copy?

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I was just talking with my future daughter in love about Waldorf schooling so I will have to tell her about this book. We have been planning future grandchildren :)

Mama Gone Green said...

that yarn is amazing!

Michelle said...

Knitpicks makes some of the prettiest yarns, don't they?

Michelle said...

Knitpicks makes some of the prettiest yarns, don't they?

Anke said...

I love that colorful yarn, it's going to make beautiful socks!

Unknown said...

aw that yarn is going to make some happy socks :)