Sunday, October 7, 2012

* Gratitude Sunday *

Joining Taryn at Wool Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday...



Through out the week I have been grateful for:

~ the weather cooling down enough in the morning that I can sit outside and knit while the kids play
~ eating better and feeling better
~ enjoying time with my husband
~ making skirts for my girls on a sewing machine! Something I have wanted to learn to do since Audrey was a wee babe, now 18 years later I am doing it.
~ finding time to read each day
~ having food in the cupboards
~ running water
~ our homeschooling community. Such an amazingly beautiful group of people
~ talking t a dear friend on the phone for hours
~ our local rancher
~ beautiful Arizona sunsets
~ Fiona Rosy's silly little run
~ having health insurance
~ our amazingly diverse community
~ the public library

What are you grateful for this week?

6 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

That is a wonderful list!
I love the new look of your blog, orange is a favorite color of mine.

Usborne Books Liz said...

I'm thankful for Arizona Rangeland Honey. tee hee. I bought a tiny jar of it and now I'm fantasizing over the 1/2 jar (got it from a local farmer's market and the owner probably charges more for it than she should.)

Amanda said...

Beautiful list! I am totally with you on being grateful for the cooler weather and the library!

Stephanie said...

It's lovely to have such a full, long gratitude list, isn't it?
Life is good.

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Beautiful gratitude list.
Knitting while watching the kids play sounds lovely! :) And good for you following your dream and making skirts for your girls.
Thanks for joining Gratitude Sunday.

Love, Taryn

Angela said...

Wonderful things on your list. You had a blessed week!