Sunday, October 14, 2012

* Gratitude Sunday *





I am joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for a beautiful weekly ritual of practicing gratitude. A time to slow down,  to reflect, to be grateful.

Through out this week, I have been grateful for...
~ getting a taste of fall in Sedona and at Howard's Orchard in Catalina
~ my dear husband starting to feel just as good as I have been feeling
~ Rowan's infectious laugh
~ Logan's piano practice
~ my sister in law's impending birth (and all those lovely baby knits!)
~ a few days in the upper 70's, low 80's. 
~ planning our winter get away
~ apple butter
~ lifting weights
~ second chances
~ early mornings outside by the garden
~ sweet potatoes with avocado


8 comments:

Tracey said...

Your list is great, I especially like that you are grateful for sweet potatoes with avocado, that is one of my favorite dishes ever!

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hello,
Great list. :) And I love the picture with the basket of apples.

Mornings by the garden, so wonderful.

Sweet potato and avocado sound like a good combo.

Love, Taryn

Mama Shara said...

Mmmm I love sweet potato! Planning a getaway is always great!

montana mama said...

Wow, your weather sounds so warm and inviting! It has been getting cooler here in Montana and we already had our first snow earlier this month. I will have to try sweet potato and avocado, sounds tasty :)
annie@montanasolarcreations

Baby By The Sea said...

Love, love your gratitude list. xoxo

momto5 said...

yes, sweet potatoes and avocado. i make sweet potato fries and then just mash up some avocado with some garlic and tomatoes and we wee bit of cracked pepper. so so good.
montana mama: it has been nice here. it is FINELY cooling down. we had a couple days in the 70's low 80's. but we are heading back up into low 90's. which is a bummer. lol

Noémie said...

Love your list ! Yum for the apple butter (and thank you for the link, I did not know)and sweet potatoes with avocado...

Noémie said...

Love your list ! Yum for the apple butter (and thank you for the link, I did not know)and sweet potatoes with avocado...