Sunday, July 21, 2013

* Gratitude Sunday *

Joining Tayrn from Wooly Moss Roots for Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


~ Sunday morning pancakes... it has been so long since we have done this, I have missed it.
~ Finding a Svan highchair on Craig's list for a GOOD price.
~ Rain, glorious rain. We have needed it so so bad and we have had it 4 days this past week.
~ A clean house
~ My homeschool group
~ Inexpensive flowers from Trader Joe's
~ Rowan's excitement over superheros.
~ Getting myself organized again
~ Reading to the littles every day
~ Pandora's 80's station

7 comments:

Anonymous said...


A lovely week. Finally,rain to cool and restore. I (used to) adore reading out loud (Jim Trelease Read Aloud Handbook) to my children, and grandchildren. Especially on Hot Summer days. My favorites were Frog and Toad, and Super-fudge. We would laugh out loud. How lovely it was to read your blog. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Gotta love a clean house and Sunday morning pancakes, and some much needed rain!

Sounds like a lot to be grateful for.

Wishing you a lovely day.
xoxo

Erin said...

We had pancakes here this morning too! Lovely week, friend!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Pancakes! Love them! Wasn't this weekends rain just the best? I also enjoy Pandora. Have a good week.

karen said...

you've listed some great stuff, we thought about pancakes but leftover pizza won in the end. Glad your weekend was a fabulous one!

Project Tara said...

Organization feels SO good, doesn't it? Sounds as if you've had a great week. :-)

sustainablemum said...

We are hoping for rain this week too! I love being organised it makes my world turn much more smoothly :)