Sunday, September 30, 2012

Turning 11





My dear Sagan turns 11 years old today. He was our first baby we had at home. It was such a wild birth experience, so memorable, so comforting, just what was needed after the mess that was 9/11. He is a joy, a challenge, a free spirit if ever there was one. He has his own way of doing things, his own way of seeing the world. He can make me laugh till I cry and make me want to pull all my hair out all in the same day, sometimes in the same hour. Life is so much richer with him in it. Happy 11th Birthday my sunny boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your son! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

karen said...

happy birthday sagan! your new garden beds are great!

aka Jules said...

what a beautiful young man. Happy birthday and birthing day!!