Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny from Small Things for the weekly Wednesday Yarn Along.

my yummy sock yarn

socks from this week

yarn for next socks and baby mitts

I am still on my sock kick, I can't seem to stop myself. I finished up a pair from last week, and started on another pair with the same yarn (had enough yarn for a pair of baby socks. (Those have since been finished since the photo was taken). A friend asked me to knit up a pair of socks for one of her old time friends who is getting ready to have a baby. I think I will have enough of the bamboo/wool/sink yarn to make the baby socks and a pair of mitts, maybe a hat, but we shall see. (I have since started the socks). And I got my fluffy, yummy, sock yarn mail. I am so excited to dive into that yarn. The springy colored yarn on the right is my favorite, it looks even better in person and is so soft of cozy. Fiona Rosy will have some lovely socks with that yarn. I might, just might, have to buy a couple more skeins to make a big person pair.
I picked up the latest copy of Tricycle magazine... so many great pieces in there. Loving the three practices for forgiveness. Something I am constantly working on.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That yarn is fantastic. Where id you get it? Nevermind - I don't need anymore.

karen said...

Love your new yarns and how nice that you are in a sock knitting mood? That means lots of feet will be cozy.

Hannah said...

Oooh, look at those colours! Lucky you :o)

Suzanne said...

Lovely yarn. Those will be some fun socks!

Kathleen Shaw said...

The yarn looks yummy!

Cynthia said...

Those are great colors for socks! Someone is going to have some seriously happy feet! :)

sustainablemum said...

Gorgeous sock yarn, you inspired me to knit socks again too!

Lori ann said...

such happy yarn! i hope one of the pairs are for you? :)
i haven't read tricycle in awhile, will pick it up again.

a pink-bee said...

such pretty colored yarn :) love the little socks :)
haPPy day , crystal
thanks for stopping by my blog today ~
http://aknitterssketchbook.blogspot.com/

Mama Gone Green said...

i still have yet to knit socks.. although you are starting to inspire me!

Kerry Cogan said...

Those colors! How wonderful!

Nat at Made in Home said...

The colours are so cool!

tess said...

What happy yarn! And gorgeous socks - love!