Sunday, February 3, 2013

~Gratitude Sunday~

Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for a weekly Sunday ritual. Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


 ~ warm afternoons spent outside
~ this illness that is sticking around, it forces us to slow down and spend more time together
~ chicken soup
~ peppermint tea
~ almond meal
~ beautiful flowers from the farmer's market
~ naps
~ a full fridge
~ filing our taxes
~ all the wonderful rain we got recently, so cleansing and so needed
~ the minivan, oh how i love thee
~ chocolate chips

12 comments:

Marcy said...

These are all really wonderful things!! xo

Tracey said...

Hope everyone in your home is getting better, two of my children have been ill and are now one meds.
I hope your rain heads my way, we are so dry and I am getting a little nervous.

TC Harris said...

Wonderful things to be grateful for!

I shared gratitude this week too.

karen said...

hopefully that chicken soup will get rid of the illness! Lovely gratitude list.

Little Mossy Mushroom said...

Hello :) I really enjoyed reading this list - you just can't beat Minivans and chocolate chips!

H xx

sustainablemum said...

Lovely list, hope you all feel better soon.

fairymom said...

Peppermint tea and naps! Two of my favorite things.

Theresa Novak said...

Chocolate chips and a full fridge are things I never think to be thankful for, but I am!!

I admit, I sometimes like getting sick, as long as it's not bad sick, just because it forces us to stay home togehter.

Sara said...

The minivan! I love that...thinking about getting one myself. Who would think, two little girls and their stuff could take up so much room in a small car!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I'm thankful for chocolate chips this week too-- well chocolate chip pancakes to be exact! ;) Hope you are feeling better now. :)

Cynthia @
Brambleberriesintherain.com

the habit of being said...

i hope you are all on the mend!