Sunday, February 3, 2013

~Gratitude Sunday~

Joining Taryn from Wooly Moss Roots for a weekly Sunday ritual. Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.


 ~ warm afternoons spent outside
~ this illness that is sticking around, it forces us to slow down and spend more time together
~ chicken soup
~ peppermint tea
~ almond meal
~ beautiful flowers from the farmer's market
~ naps
~ a full fridge
~ filing our taxes
~ all the wonderful rain we got recently, so cleansing and so needed
~ the minivan, oh how i love thee
~ chocolate chips

12 comments:

Marcy said...

These are all really wonderful things!! xo

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Hope everyone in your home is getting better, two of my children have been ill and are now one meds.
I hope your rain heads my way, we are so dry and I am getting a little nervous.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wonderful things to be grateful for!

I shared gratitude this week too.

karen said...

hopefully that chicken soup will get rid of the illness! Lovely gratitude list.

Hannah said...

Hello :) I really enjoyed reading this list - you just can't beat Minivans and chocolate chips!

H xx

sustainablemum said...

Lovely list, hope you all feel better soon.

fairymom aka Victorymama aka Rachel said...

Peppermint tea and naps! Two of my favorite things.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chips and a full fridge are things I never think to be thankful for, but I am!!

I admit, I sometimes like getting sick, as long as it's not bad sick, just because it forces us to stay home togehter.

Anonymous said...

The minivan! I love that...thinking about getting one myself. Who would think, two little girls and their stuff could take up so much room in a small car!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I'm thankful for chocolate chips this week too-- well chocolate chip pancakes to be exact! ;) Hope you are feeling better now. :)

Cynthia @
Brambleberriesintherain.com

Anonymous said...

i hope you are all on the mend!