Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"I'm bored..."

Ever since we sent the TV packing (just over a week now) Sagan has come to me complaining that he is bored. Before, when the TV was around, he would fill up his "bored" times with watching various Disney channel shows, some days for HOURS and HOURS. Honestly, I think boredom is a good thing, it helps you make plans and opens you up to new things. I, too, have been feeling bored lately. SO starting in a few weeks I will be studying to become a lactation counselor and a childbirth educator, two of my passions.
At the same time, we are going to start up a little thingy for Sagan. An on-line friend suggested Time4Learning, a website that offers enrichment and/or full on education for homeschoolers and after school studies. I was offered a free month for an honest review of the website. I also thought I would add in what Sagan thought of the whole thing as well, since he will be the one using it. As a disclaimer,  he thought it sounded sort of neat and might help him when he is feeling sort of listless and wandering about, and after looking around he thought the science and history things sounded/looked pretty cool. SO, in a month we will post our review of the website and let you know what I think (as the mom) and what he thinks (as the kid) of what this website has to offer.
here he is trying to give me a heart attack.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I look forward to reading your T4L review. I think it would be a perfect substitute for the T.V. My family uses it and my kids, ages 6-13, love it!